Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Disney Movie tree

Our family has a theme tree every year.
This years theme is "Disney Movies"
I hope you like looking at our tree as much as
I loved decorating it this year.

Tinker Bell was cut with the Tinkerbell Cricut cart.
I uses the Cricut cart Tags, Bags and More
to cut out the popcorn boxes and Mickey and Friends
cart to cut out the film strips. The directions for the
popcorn balls is at the top of the post after this one.

Winnie the Pooh was cut with Pooh and Friends cart

Minnie was cut with Mickey and Friends cart

Goofy was cut with Mickey and Friends cart

Donald was cut with Mickey and Friends cart
And yes that is real film. Thanks to my mom
she found some that was going to be thrown out.
I used it as garland throughout the tree and made
lots of little bows. I made one big bow for the top
of the tree. There is a picture of the finished tree
in the next post.

1 comment: