Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This weeks challenge over at Frosted Designs

I made this cute Owl card for this weeks challenge over at
Frosted Designs. The challenge was to use any type of embossing.
I used the Wild Card Cricut cart and the dot embossing
folder for the cuttlebug with lots of pink ink chalk. I also
used Doodle Charms Cricut cart for the heart. The Owl
was cut at 6 inches and the hearts were cut at 2 inches and
1 1/2 inches. The flower is Daisy Doodles from Prima and
the rhinestones are Basics from Kaiser Crafts.
I decided to make an Owl because my daughter loves Owls.

I pop dotted the eyes, nose and the heart was
pop dotted two times.

9 comments:

  1. This is the cutest owl I have ever seen! I really like the way you did all those layers! Adorable!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your layers, your embossing, and the pinks!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I just love that owl cut! You did an awesome job :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute owl, I love the lacy look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love it! I especially love what you did with the MS punch. It made it so feminine and elegant. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an ADORABLE card ! I love the lace you used for the body ! Great idea !!! So glad you posted your card on BBTB2! Hope to see more of your work in the future - love to see what you come up with for us ! Hugs - Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job! thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome. I love love love the layers. What detail. WOW
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the layers. WOW!!!! This is just gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete