Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This weeks challenge over at Frosted Designs

Our challenge this week was to use a stamped image
in the background of our project. I decided to make
a card for St. Patrick's Day. I used a St Patrick's Day
stamp from the Studio G line and randomly stamped
the background of the shamrock. After I stamped it
I used the Cuttlebug swirl folder to emboss the
background. The background shape is made from
the Accent Essentials Cricut cart.

The shamrock is made up of 4 hearts cut out from George
and Basic Shaped Cricut cart. I them ran them threw the
Cuttlebug with the dots folder and a floral folder. The
stem is cut from the Accent Acentals Cricut cart. To tie
it all together I added a sheer cream bow.


2 comments:

  1. Sharon... great job with background stamping! Love the way you matted the shamrock and all the embossing! So cool!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete