Thursday, April 29, 2010

This weeks Challenge over at Frosted Designs

Our challenge this week was to use the colors Aqua,
Lime Green & Brown. I was in the mood for a
Popsicle and we didn't have any left. So, I decided
to make my own. I used the Cricut cart Doodlecharms
and cut the Popsicle at 6 inches. The Embossing was
done with the Cuttlebug. The folders I choose to
use were dots and wood grain. I love how the wood
grain embossing makes the Popsicle sticks look real.
I chalked the dots with white to make them pop and
added Aqua stickles. The tag was cut from Tags, Bags,
Boxes & More at 2 inches.

Thank you for looking!! Now I challenge you to go make
your own Popsicle and post it to your blog. Anyone up for
the challenge??

The Yummy stamp is a dollar Studio G stamp from
this summers collection. I thought the flower gave
the Popsicle a grown up summer feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment