Monday, December 19, 2011

Welcome to JME Creations Design Team Day.
Jamie has asked the team to make any type of
Christmas project.  I choose to make bottles 
of Hot Chocolate for my daughter's teachers.

As you can tell I use recycled Starbucks bottles.
To get the VERY sticky label off I used a product
called Goo Gone.  After you peel the label off
wipe the bottle with the Goo Gone then the
stickiness is all gone.


I used Tags, Bags, Boxes & More to cut the
tag. You can find the tag on page 91. I cut 
them out at 4 " using the hole option and the
shadow option. The holly can be found on 
page 112 of the Christmas Cheer Cartridge.
It was cut out at 2" with the blackout option.
I used the paper stack from Michael's called
Jolly and Bright by Recollections. The ribbon
is from American Crafts Elements. The Season's
Greetings stamp is another one of my wonderful
dollar stamps.  I love when I find just the right 
stamp.


I added 6T (large) of Hot Chocolate to the 
bottom of the bottles, 2T (large) of chopped 
chocolate chips & then filled to the top with
marshmallows. I found the candy sticks at
Walmart in the Christmas section.

If you would like to make your own bottles 
of Hot Chocolate here is the web site I got 
the recipe from.  It is really good.

I hope you liked my Hot Chocolate treat for 
todays challenge. If you would like to see 
more of my Design Team Sisters Christmas 
projects please head on over to:
I know they have some wonderful projects.

Sweet Wishes, Sharon

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty packaging and cute idea.

    Merry Christmas, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sharon!!! I love this soooo much!!! such a good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks yummy!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very cute love this idea thanks for sharing Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete