Saturday, March 24, 2012

Addicted 2 Scrapping Spring Blog Hop!


WELCOME!  Thank you all for stopping by the Addicted 
2 Scrapping Spring Blog Hop! As you hop along be sure 
to subscribe/follow to the individual design team members 
blogs so you don't miss out on all of the gorgeous projects they 
are creating...and stop by our Facebook page, Addicted 2
Scrapping, and LIKE us if you haven't already!
For todays project I made a cute and simple Easter card.


I used a simple 4 1/2 X 5 1/2 card base and cut a
floral background paper at 4 X 5. I used my Gyspy
to place the bunny off the side of the mat so I didn't
have to cut out the whole bunnies head. The bunny
is from the Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge and can be
found on page 88. I sized the bunnies head at 3.99 X
4.76. I  thought she looked to white and needed a little 
highlighting so, I chalked her in light brown.
The eyes and whiskers are drawn on with a black
fine tip Sharpie and I used cotton candy stickles on 
the nose. I used pink eye shadow to add the pink to
the insides of her ears. I then cut out 2 blue flowers at
2" and 2 pink flowers at 1 1/2". You can find these flowers
on the Walk in My Garden cartridge on page 82. After
I curled up the edges of the petals I added a little bling
to the center of each flower. And to give them a little
lift I pop dotted them up.

I hope you enjoyed my Easter card today.

In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the Addicted 2 Scrapping Design Team members hopping today:
Sweet Wishes~Sharon 

5 comments:

  1. Love the bunny & flowers!!! Great Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the directions for making this card. Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card!!!!! Love the bunny...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute Bunny!!!!New Follower.
    craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete