Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Early Easter!!

Good Morning Everyone!!  I hope you are having
 a great week so far.  I thought I would share 2 
projects I created for this month posting over at 

My first project is a very simple but, elegant 
Easter card.


I used Art Philosophy for this card. All the pieces 
are found on page 57. The card was cut at 
5 1/2 inches. The base and egg overlay were both 
cut at 5 inches. I added a few cream colored pearls, 
some paper flowers I found in the dollar section 
of Michael's & a simple small cream bow. The 
"Happy Easter" stamp is from Art Impressions.


This bunny box was made using Art Philosophy 
& Artiste. The box is found on page 79 of Artiste 
and was cut at 4 3/4 inches. The bunny is made of
different shapes from Art Philosophy.  The Butt is 
2 inches, Head 1 3/4 inches, Eyes 3/4 inches, 
Cheeks 1 inches & Feet 1 inch (cut in half) and 
all can be found on page 21. The Inner Ear is cut 
at 3/4 inches & Outside Ear is 1 inches from page 
22. The nose is found on page 26 and was cut at 
3/4 inches. I added white pom pom for the tail.

I hope you enjoyed my Easter projects for today.
Have a Happy Easter and don't eat to much 
chocolate. 


Sweet Wishes~Sharon~

8 comments:

  1. I love your very pretty Easter Card Sharon! Those pearls make it perfect! That box is too cute!
    Happy Easter!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GREAT Sharon!!! I love that the bunny is made from all shapes!!! I love that!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete