Saturday, August 27, 2011

Card Creating Sunday

Today is Card Creating Sunday over at

I decided to make 4 very simple cards
this week to give to my daughter to send
to the girls she met at camp.

All of the Owls were cut from Hoot
N Holler Cricut Light cartridge. 


I cut all of the owls out at 2 inches.  (I really 
wouldn't go any smaller.) Then I matted 
them on 3 X 3 inch and 3 1/2 X 3 1/2 inch squares.



The card was cut at 4 1/2 X 4 1/2 inches.



The bottom square and the owls are
all pop dotted to give them a lift.  



 I ran the squares through different 
cuttlebug folders and then inked
them with coordinating ink.



The stamp set is one I picked up at JoAnn's
on clearance.  They are by Inkadinkado.
I hope you enjoyed my simple card set for 
today.  

Sweet Wishes, Sharon

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love them! So simple yet sooo very cute! Great job Sharon!!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, I hope your daughter had fun at camp, and these little girls are so very lucky to be getting these fantastic cards! I love simple! Love it girl! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just the cutest! Bet you are a popular mom at camp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what an adorable set of cards! Each one is just so bright and happy with fun colors and that cute little owl...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I love them and want them all! so cute! So excited to be on the Queen of my craftroom's DT with you! Thanks!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete