Friday, January 21, 2011

Mad Hatter Tea Party

I have a friend who was having a Mad Hatter
Tea Party for her daughter's Birthday. I
volunteered to make the EAT ME cookies.
I forgot to take a nice picture of them before
they were delivered. But, you can see how
they went from plain pink heart to very
pretty EAT ME cookies.

Plain pink sugar cookies.
Don't they look YUMMY!!
I also told her I would make the Happy Birthday sign.
I had a great time making it. I used the Mini
Monograms Cricut cart for the back squares and
the Hello Kitty font cart for all the letters.

I thought it would be so fun for the girls at the party
to play pin the card on the Mad Hatters Hat. I used
the hat from the groom on the Paper Doll Dress Up
cart. It was fit to page on the 12X24 mat and came
out in the perfect size. The cards were cut using the
label feature on the Preserves cart. I was able to get
4 from a 8 1/2 X 11 paper

3 comments:

  1. Those cookies look delicious!!! And, they're cute too!

    Great job on the banner and Mad Hatters hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so cute and I bet they had a blast at that party. I need to convince Kaylee to have one of those, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy looking cookies! I'll bet they tasted just as good as they look! What a pretty banner....love the colors and font. Love how you switched it up with the pin the tag on the hat game! So creative!

    ReplyDelete