Friday, January 21, 2011

Sophia's 2nd Birthday

I wanted to make something for my niece's
2nd Birthday party. The theme was Gingerbread
boys. When I found a Gingerbread boy silicone
mold at Jo Ann's I couldn't pass it up. It was
perfect to make crayons for the party favors .
I used Mini Monograms for the bag toppers
and From My Kitchen for the Gingerbread Boys.

If you have been following me for a while you
know how much I LOVE Cupcakes!! Especially
mini Cupcakes. I used my Cricut and the From
My Kitchen cart to cut out the Gingerbread Boys
for the tops of the Cupcakes. I layered 2 with a
toothpick in the middle of each one.

Here is my Very Sweet niece Sophia getting
ready to blow out her candles. And yes that
is a cheesecake that her Auntie made her.
Sophia LOVES her Aunties cheesecakes
and wanted one instead of a regular birthday
cake. She is a very grown up 2 year old.

1 comment:

  1. How cute!!! And all the goodies you've posted look so yummy!

    A special birthday wish to your sweet little Sophie!

    ReplyDelete