Monday, March 21, 2011

Easter cards for DT swap


The ladies on Queen of my Craftroom
DT were asked to make 10 Easter cards
to swap with each other. I love Cindy
Lou and the beautiful lace patterns that
are on the cart. The pink layer was cut at
4 1/2 inches backed with a periwinkle
blue shadow also cut at 4 1/2 inches.
The card base was made by merging
2 of the shadow cuts on the Gyspy at
5 inches each.

The envelope was made using the
scallop card on the Wild Card cart.
I first cut it out with the fit to page
option to find out how big the cards
could be. The envelope was then cut
at 5 inches. To make sure that these
wonderful ladies that would receive
this card could seal the envelope I
added Terrifically Tacky Tape to the
edges of the flap.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon,

    Thanks so much. I received one of these cards in the swap!! I am doing a write-up on my blog today. Come on by and check it out if you'd like.

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete