Friday, March 18, 2011

Thankful Thursdays DT Feb 3rd


This week the Design Team was asked to make
Valentine Classroom treats or something that could
be passed out to a lot of people. I decided to make 3
different crafts this week. The easiest and fastest
treats to make were Sour Cream containers. (Since
I did have to make 60 of them for both daughters
classrooms) The second project was for Emily's
teacher. I took Hershey bars and wrapped them
in scrapbook paper. Then I used one of my favorite
tools the crimper and sealed off the ends. I think this
gives it a neat effect. The final project were the Valentine
Post it notes for my Secret Sister on the Cricut Message
Board. I love making these simple projects that look
like they took forever to make.


I hope you have a Fabulous Valentines Day
Sweet Wishes, Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment